Dispenser – Ludham & Stalham Green Surgeries
A great opportunity has become available for a Dispenser to join a busy GP surgery. Based in Ludham / Stalham Norfolk, the successful Dispenser will earn an hourly rate of £8.30.
As a Dispenser you will be working in a busy 2 site GP surgery providing excellent support and demonstrating first class customer service skills relevant to a medical practice. You will also be responsible for making sure patients receive a friendly, attentive and professional service. Your core duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Accurately dispensing and/or checking prescriptions and championing dispensary standards
- Labelling and dispensing of medications
- Ordering stock and stock control
- General day to day housekeeping and administrative duties
- Working closely with the GP lead for Prescribing regarding safe and best practice
To be considered for the Dispenser you must have an NVQ2 / BTEC in Pharmacy Service Skills or equivalent with experience of working in a pharmacy/dispensary environment applying standard operating procedures. In addition, you must possess the following key skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills and a methodical approach to detailed work
- Strong organisational skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to deal with confidential information and follow set processes
- Good team player
- High attention to detail
Hours can be flexible and part time / job share will be considered.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for a Dispenser, based in Ludham / Stalham, Norfolk, please apply by submitting a copy of your CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability for this role to:
Tel: 01692 677031
Additional information: Occasional overtime may be required.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 31st May 2017.
Please note: only applicants who have a formal qualification (NVQ / BTEC) in Dispensing / Pharmacy Service Skills or equivalent will be considered.