Practice Nurse Vacancy
Ludham & Stalham Green Surgeries are recruiting for an enthusiastic Practice Nurse to join our busy practice based over two sites. We are a friendly, rural, 4 partner training practice, located on the beautiful Norfolk Broads, a pleasant 25min drive from Norwich / Gt Yarmouth.
We are looking for a Practice Nurse who is motivated, flexible and works well within a team environment. We place a great importance on learning and development for every member of the team. We recognise that without a well-trained, developed and motivated workforce, we cannot deliver quality clinical services. Therefore we offer:
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Busy and stimulating working environment
- Clinical supervision
- Continuous training
- Regular nurse meetings
- Weekly clinical meetings
- A close and supportive team
- 5 weeks annual leave + bank holidays (pro rata)
- NHS Pension scheme
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
The successful candidate will be experienced in General Practice procedures and expected to either be skilled in, or ready to train in:
- Management of long term conditions (Diabetes, COPD, Spirometry & Asthma)
- General treatment room duties
- Wound Management
- Women’s Health
- Child Health / Travel Immunisations
- Infection Control management
- New Patient Checks
The ideal candidate will be confident, show initiative, remain calm under pressure, be a team player with a flexible approach to duties and be comfortable with clinical IT systems.
Hours – flexible depending on candidate.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Clinical Computer System: EMIS Web
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the position to:
Laura Holder, Practice Manager
The Surgery, Staithe Road, Ludham NR29 5AB
Tel No: 01692 678611